Learn More about Hester's Creative Schools
We know you want to make the best decision possible to find the perfect combination of education and loving care for your child. To help you with your decision, we want you to know as much as possible about Hester's Creative Schools and the programs we offer.
From here, we hope you will continue through our website to explore the programs we offer and to see why we think, as discerning parents, you will choose Hester's as the best place for your child.
Code of Ethics
Hester's Creative Schools' owners, management, teachers, and staff are professionals who follow the Code of Ethics developed by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We work as a team to provide quality care for the children and families of Hester's. All Hester's teachers and staff sign our Code of Ethics.
- Appreciate Childhood as a Unique and Valuable Stage of the Human Life Cycle
- Base Our Work on Knowledge of How Children Develop and Learn
- Appreciate and Support the Bond between the Child and Family
- Recognize that Children are Best Understood and Supported in the Context of Family, Culture, Community, and Society
- Respect the Dignity, Worth, and Uniqueness of Each Individual Child, Family Member, and Colleague
- Respect Diversity in Children, Families, and Colleagues
- Recognize that Children and Adults Achieve Their Full Potential in the Context of Relationships that are Based on Trust and Respect